Wings of Hope Ranch has a number of non-monetary needs that you may be able to fill. Known as “in-kind” contributions, these gifts to Wings of Hope Ranch are just as valuable as the money that would purchase them. Also, the “fair market value” of these donations is tax-deductible.
The following items, listed in order of importance, are things that would be a huge blessing to us!
- Truck and ATV mechanical repair
- Quarterly Landscape Grounds Team to help keep the ranch tidy and maintained
- Contractor to clear land to create more pasture on existing land
- Newer Spreader brand Manure Spreader model number 225 [link]
- Fimco 20 Gal. Trailer Sprayer SKU # 123138699 at Tractor supply
- Wooden fence posts and 8 or 16 foot fencing boards
- Gift certificates to Ashland Feed Store, Montpelier Feed Store, Champion Saddlery or Tractor Supply
- Items for our annual silent auction which is part of our 2018 Hoe Down for Hope, October 13 (favorite items include gift certificates, jewelry, upscale craft items, special giveaway trip, horse paraphernalia, unique services to donate)
- New or like new 4-wheel drive ATV or small tractor
- Supplies and workers to assemble a cinder-block shavings collection area
Please contact Wings of Hope Ranch if you have any of these items to donate. We will happily give you a tax deductible contribution receipt for your in-kind gift(s).